Support GMHA & Advertise Your Business
In addition to gaining visibility for your business, you are also supporting a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our mission emphasizes trail preservation, horsemanship, and youth education.
The 2010 Economic Impact Study (by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College), found that GMHA contributes over $4.2 million per year to the local economy of the greater Woodstock area.
Join us today and your business will benefit from the advertising and marketing opportunities GMHA provides.
- Bring over 10,000 people to the greater Woodstock area each year from across the northeast.
- Create a rich community of equestrian enthusiasts surrounding our facility. People are moving to our area, or purchasing second homes, to be near GMHA.
- Cater to a very wide range of equestrians, from beginners to world-class competitors, ages 5 to 85.
- Provide a wide range of activities across many disciplines
Your Sponsorship Includes:
- Website Business Listing Page
- Title sponsor headline, prominently featured in all event materials
- Full page color ad in Event Program
- Your marketing collateral distributed directly to competitors in packets
- Banners and publicity materials displayed during the event
- Opportunity to participate in awards ceremonies or other gatherings
Team Jumper Challenge: July 13
Teams of 4 compete over challenging jumper courses from 2’6″, 3′ or 3’6″. Join us ringside for this fun and fast jumping challenge! Details on our webpage can be found by clicking here.
Dressage Days: July 28 – July 30
Three days of nothing but dressage at GMHA’s Dressage Days! Musical Freestyles on Saturday afternoon in the White Ring. Divisions ranging from USDF Training Level through Grand Prix! 2023 Dressage Sponsorship and Advertising Form
Festival of Eventing August Horse Trials: August 11-13
Three days of Intermediate – Beginner Novice competition, plus Area 1’s only FEI Event. The weekend includes a Competitors Party Saturday evening. 2023 Eventing Sponsorship Pages
Hunter Derby: August 19 – $800
Held on GMHA’s picturesque Jump Field, this unique event attracts a wide range of people to watch horses and riders compete over a beautiful course.
Distance Days & 87th 100-Mile: September 1-3
Sponsorship is a chance to be a part of this historic event while promoting present-day competitive trail riding at its highest level.
Junior Horsemanship Clinic T-Shirt: $300
Now in its 67th year, JHC has educated generations of horsemen. A great way to support and reach out to young equestrians. Four opportunities will be sold. Reach out to Executive Director, Bruce Perry, for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Appreciation: $250+
Without our volunteers, GMHA could not function. They are at the heart of the industry and sponsoring them supports the whole GMHA community.