Promote Your Business with GMHA
In addition to gaining visibility for your business, you are also supporting a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our mission emphasizes trail preservation, horsemanship, and youth education.
The 2010 Economic Impact Study (by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College), found that GMHA contributes over $4.2 million per year to the local economy of the greater Woodstock area.
Join us today and your business will benefit from the advertising and marketing opportunities GMHA provides.
- Download the 2023 Business Membership Packet
- Bring over 10,000 people to the greater Woodstock area each year from across the northeast.
- Create a rich community of equestrian enthusiasts surrounding our facility. People are moving to our area, or purchasing second homes, to be near GMHA.
- Cater to a very wide range of equestrians, from beginners to world-class competitors, ages 5 to 85.
- Provide a wide range of activities across many disciplines.
- Total 65 events per year, for more than 100 event days each season.
Stay an average of 3.35 days at GMHA, and spend an average of $210 per day on food, lodging, etc within 30 miles of South Woodstock.
50% of visitors to GMHA say they plan to return to the greater Woodstock area for a reason other than attending GMHA (i.e. to explore local attractions or enjoy seasonal activities).
Bring horsey and not-so-horsey parents, siblings, grandparents, friends, partners and companions of all ages along with them to GMHA.
Interests are likely to include any or all of the following:
- Local places, history, arts and culture
- Active pursuits such as golf, hiking, paddling, biking, and rock climbing
- Food and dining of all kinds!
Package Details & Rates
GMHA maintains a busy, mobile-friendly website that is the go-to source for our visitors. Our site draws 80,000 visits and 35,000 unique visitors each year. Full listing on your own page includes:
- Contact Info & Link
- Business Description
- Logo & Up to 5 Photos
- Map of Your Location
- Listing with photo & location in all relevant categories
Season Program Business Directory
A text listing with your contact information will put your business in front of everyone visiting GMHA.
Season Program Advertising
GMHA produces a beautiful full-color magazine as a guide to the upcoming season. Ad sizes vary by package.
GMHA sends E-News blasts every 2 weeks or more during the season. Your logo (75 by 75 pixels) will appear in each edition.
Seasonal banners are usually 4.5’ by 2.5’ made of flexible vinyl. GMHA is able to display banners around the showgrounds Businesses provide banners.
A high visibility opportunity to advertise in our full-color calendar. Ads: 300 dpi, 1.25” by 1.25”.
Featured Website Ad
Our Grand Champion business members will see their name, photo, and website link prominently displayed in the sidebar on each event page on our website.