What is GMHA?
A treasured home for the horse community
- A place to grow up, to return to be with friends in a beautiful place…for generations.
- Bringing the horse community together
- Hosting competitions across disciplines and levels, as well as pleasure rides.
A treasured resource for learning for all ages
- Beloved Junior Horsemanship Clinic for 64 years
- Clinics and schooling days for members
A treasured community asset
- Helping the local community
- Stewarding and conserving open land and trail resources
Every year our loyal donors come forward to help GMHA serve the region and its equestrian community with a robust roster of affordable activities. This year, cancellations and size restrictions have threatened GMHA’s financial stability. A generous private foundation has offered us a challenge grant for up to $250,000. Thanks to your generosity, our goal has been reached!! Thank you GMHA Family!