Press & Publications
GMHA and our activities and events have been featured in many publications.
Read all Trails and Opens Spaces press releases here.
- Team Poulsen Hosts Fabulous Fundraising Party- $20,00 Raised!
- Dressage Community Steps Up with Dualling $5,000 Matching Challenges
- Footing System Upgrade Project Announced
- Meet GMHA's New Executive Director
- Cross-Country Upgrade Project
- GMHA Awarded $10,000 for Trail Preservation Program
- Trafalgar Square and GMHA Establish Partnership
- GMHA Announces Volunteer of the Year
The GMHA Newsletter is sent to GMHA members three times annually.
The Newsletter includes concise, timely reports on upcoming events as well as updates to activities and accomplishments at GMHA.
It's the go-to publication for current GMHA information!
** Special note: GMHA is going green! The Newsletter will now be distributed by email, and is always available here on the website. Members, if you would like to continue to receive the Newsletter by mail, please contact us!
- Download our January 2013 Newsletter
- Download our September 2012 Newsletter
- Download our June 2012 Newsletter
The GMHA Magazine has been published nearly continuously since the 1950s.
The Magazine includes articles of depth and reflection about people and events related to GMHA and its activities. It now arrives in GMHA members' mailboxes three times a year.
It's one of the great benefits of GMHA Membership!
GMHA Annual Report
Created for and distributed at GMHA's Annual Meeting, our Annual Reports are available online for download.